How to Find Software Kits
Software Kits, like Intel's other documents, are now available on the RDC and can be accessed directly through the same portal. Having been migrated, the files will still exist in VIP as well, until they have completed their EOL cycle.
Here are the steps to search for Software Kits in the RDC-
- First, navigate to the RDC homepage and log in. If you are a first-time user, you will need to create a log-in when prompted.
- On the right-hand side of the page, beneath 'Software, Tools, and Solutions', navigate to the link for Software Kits.
- Use the Search function to look up specific software kits by number or keywords.
- Once found, click View to see the details of the specific software kit you searched for.
- Click Download if you wish to download the software.